Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) outlines unacceptable use of the Platform and Services. This Policy is in addition to the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
Questions about this Policy (e.g., whether any contemplated use is permitted) and reports of violations of this Policy should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.Prohibited content, uses and activities include, without limitation, any use of the Services in a manner that, in THREAD’s reasonable judgment, involves, facilitates, or attempts any of the following:
- Violating any Law;
- Displaying, performing, sending, receiving or storing any content that is obscene, inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise objectionable, even if the material or its dissemination is lawful;
- Harassing any person or advocating or encouraging violence of any kind against any person, entity or government;
- Infringing, violating or misappropriating another's IP Rights;
- Obtaining unauthorized access to, or interfering by any means with, any user, system, network, service, or account, including evasion of filters or violation of the security or integrity of any network or system; and
- Distributing computer viruses or malware of any kind or sending, receiving or supporting email messages that are unsolicited, deceptive, anonymous, excessively voluminous or that contain falsified identifying information, including spamming and phishing.
THREAD will promptly notify Customer of any alleged violation of the Policy by Customer or its Users.